This Easy Chocolate Dipping Sauce is perfect for fruit or other desserts as a drizzle or a dunk!
This is hardly a recipe… but this easy chocolate dipping sauce is a fast way to turn fruit into a dessert (as if it wasn’t already). I even use the microwave! It’s slightly reminiscent of Nutella, but a little bit less hazelnutty and a little more peanutty!
You do need a few special ingredients though…for one: Cookie Butter. Yes. The Speculoos kind from Trader Joe’s. I finally went to our new TJ’s (I was waiting for the hype to die down) and it was in a big pyramid on the end of an aisle. I wasn’t planning on buying it, but that’s kind of how it goes with cookie butter…
The other thing you’ll need is some homemade peanut butter! The recipe can be found here…And it just gives the whole thing a creamy, slightly peanut-y taste!
Short and sweet – post length and recipe time. I promise, you’ll #enJOY this!
Easy Chocolate Dipping Sauce
- 1 part Cookie Butter
- 1 part Homemade Peanut Butter
- 1 part semisweet chocolate chips or otherwise
- pinch of sea salt
- Place all contents in a microwave safe container.
- Microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until the mixture is smooth.
- Serve with fruit or just eat it with a spoon...